IGNORED

Cleaning up the look?

Any of them without the right nuts on the seat.....

Off topic but I'll bite. Since I am an amateur drag racer (we go several times a year and run, working on a truck right now) let's just see how fast that first gen is. Any time slips? I'll take mine to the track in the Spring and see what it runs. All that talk, you better be faster.........:080402gudl_prv:

Here's the latest on cleaning up the look........

The front bracket that supports the hose loom and reflector really needs some work on these bikes. Here's what I did and I like the look much better.

for those that want to retain the reflector just removing the loom makes a difference. And it's not needed as the hose has a hard mount on the bracket.

• 11 months later...
Removing extra dead weight is always good !! Not sure I agree on removeing the crash bars though ?? :detective: But, have to admit, I like the look.

Removeing the AIS system, will pull off another about 5 lb.

Also, if you " do not " use the Heel Shifter, thats another 1/2 lb. to cut off.

I only ride SOLO, so pulled off the Pass Seat, and Pass foot boards also.

And put an OEM Luggage rack at the Pass position.

But hey. I like what you have done, Looks good !!

GeorgeS: I have a 96 RoyalStar 1300A want to sell the pass floor boards? (if they will fit my ride?)

GeorgeS: I have a 96 RoyalStar 1300A want to sell the pass floor boards? (if they will fit my ride?)

Any Royal Star rear footrest/floorboard should fit.

The part numbers differ in prefix but the main number is the same. Not just going by

that, I've personally put much later model parts on my bike with no issues, passenger

floorboards was one of them.

Information like this is why I chose to become a supporting member of this site.

Hopefully it will be worth it to you as well. :)