IGNORED

Bluetooth anyone ???

crazygaucho

Hello everyone hope everything going well and getting ready for this holydays ........

I wanted to see if anybody had use a Bluetooth speaker to play some tunes from a portable fm/mp3 player on our RSTD bikes?? (I know the venture have a tape player or was an 8 track???) ,

I personally never care for music on a bike but, neither did for a windshield or hard bags and here we are jejej I think we change with age, I don't need any blasting sound just enough to hear over the engine and traffic

and was looking at some weather resistant (some even claim to be submergible) that have some type of amplification,

Any ideas, experiences ?

obviously it could be a very crazy idea and it would not surprise me

don't know if this is the right way to post a link if not please erase it and accept my apologies I was thinking of something like this that I can take in and out pretty easy

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008MG5V80/ref=dra_a_rv_ff_fx_it_P2000_1000?tag=dradisplay-20]Amazon.com: Grace Digital ECOXGEAR ECOXBT Rugged and Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black): MP3 Players & Accessories@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41VDzqoc1QL.@@AMEPARAM@@41VDzqoc1QL[/ame]

I use Klipsch noise suppressing ear buds in my helmet. Crossing thru Oklahoma I noticed I was getting bad gas mileage on the turnpike. Couldn't hear my bike, I was in 4th gear.

Throttle response was great though!

I was looking for a Bluetooth speaker that would fit in my cup holder but found nothing I liked.

Well, I made the change from the chatter box set up to the scala rider team set. Took some time to get it set right ( speakers in the helment position ) but I have to say, they work great. My wife and I can carry on a conversation, or when she has had enough of my endless babble, she turns on the music. You can sync 2 blue tooth devises, we have our phones synced. I listen to my iPhone, she listens to her galaxy. All is good...