IGNORED

Wheels Through Time Museum

1rooster

when i talked to dale about barber's, he told me that mr barber had offered to build him a building at barber's to move his museum there. i guess he took him up on it. mr barber also got confederate bikes to move here from NO after the huricane hit there. they have already started to build the largest bass pro shop right off the intersate next to barber's, they are slated to open in early 09. they're suppose to try and get indy cars to race here too. thie area will soon be a meca for racing in the near future.

I've been to Barbers and really enjoyed it. I hate to see Wheels move away from Maggie Valley as that was one more reason to go up there but for those that can't having the different museums located in one spot will be nice. However, having read some about the owner of Barbers, and remembering what they wanted to charge when Eck was trying to make arrangememnts to use their facility for a Meet n Eat I would venture to say that you will pay a seperate entrance fee for each museum, and that could get expensive. I would be willing to bet that the fee to get in to Wheels will go up considerably. JMHO.!