IGNORED

Riders in Fayetteville, NC area??

Guest HdHtr

When I left the Fort Bragg area about a year and a half ago` there weren't any VR members in the area that I could find after living there for like 6 years. All over NC yes but none to my local.

It now appears that I am moving back to Vass around the end of September and I am just wondering if there were any members around the Fort Bragg area now?

If there be any riders around there now I'd appreciate contact.:fingers-crossed-emo

Since ya posted this and nobody has responded I'll say probably not. But you still have all of us. We're just glad to see you coming back here. Of course you can make it to the Annual when it's planned. I'll let ya know.

Let us know when you are settled or if you need any help when you get here.

Margaret

Steve,

Check the "VR Members Map" at the top of the page (left of "Classifieds").

Looks like you have a few "pins" within 30-50 miles.

I ride with STAR Touring, there is a Lumberton and a Raleigh/Durham chapter.

Let me know if you want contact info there.

Might also contact local dealers to see if they have customers looking for same.

Mike G in SC

Mike

Thanks, the map is kinda neat. Actually forgot we had the thing on the site now. Not unusual as I forget lots of stuff nowadays!

Found one rider in St Pauls. That's not all that far. Otherwise it looks like zero still.

I appreciate the lead with Star but I really like to steer clear of Star gatherings. Bad experiences all over the country. Not knocking Star gatherings, just would rather not get involved with them in general given past experiences.

Lumberton Yamaha I have done a lot of business with, I usually go down there for parts and such, just good people down there. The Yamaha shop in Carthage is OK but I will go to Lumberton before going to Carthage if at all possible.

Thanks for the input!

Edited by HdHtr

Since ya posted this and nobody has responded I'll say probably not. But you still have all of us. We're just glad to see you coming back here. Of course you can make it to the Annual when it's planned. I'll let ya know.

Let us know when you are settled or if you need any help when you get here.

Margaret

Hey Margaret. Yeah, slim pickins down by the Fort. And yes, God willing and the creek don't rise ... will make the Annual.

Should be OK with stuff getting back. The house was never vacated, our stuff is still there and we don't got much here to take back. Be nice to put the old bike in it's garage again!

I have spent time around Ft Bragg/Fayetteville since 2008 when my daughter was stationed there. My son-in-law is still stationed there so we go back to see them all several times a year. I have always been surprised on how few bikes I see other then a few on Bragg. I am thinking that once I fix my 87, taking it up there and leaving it at the kids house to ride when we are up there. They now live in Dunn. :sun:

I have spent time around Ft Bragg/Fayetteville since 2008 when my daughter was stationed there. My son-in-law is still stationed there so we go back to see them all several times a year. I have always been surprised on how few bikes I see other then a few on Bragg. I am thinking that once I fix my 87, taking it up there and leaving it at the kids house to ride when we are up there. They now live in Dunn. :sun:

Dunn is only about an hour's ride through the country from us!

When I left the Fort Bragg area about a year and a half ago` there weren't any VR members in the area that I could find after living there for like 6 years. All over NC yes but none to my local.

It now appears that I am moving back to Vass around the end of September and I am just wondering if there were any members around the Fort Bragg area now?

If there be any riders around there now I'd appreciate contact.:fingers-crossed-emo

There are two Ventures Riders that are from Siler City NC that's less than a hour from you.