IGNORED

you know you're going to Hell when...

dunvilsteev

So.... I commute about 60 km a day from Dunnville to Hamilton through back country roads. They have an 80 kph speed limit and I generally cruise in at about 90 kph. Everyday there is the same group of speed freaks flying in at about Mach 2, I always think "Gees guys just set the alarm 5 minutes earlier!"

A couple of weeks ago (Feb 6 or 7) its was a real crappy morning with snow, slush and slippery. I'm leading the convoy of about 6 of us, doing 65 kph because of the crap, when in the rearview I see two pickup trucks pulling into the passing lane. The first guy splashes passed me but as the second guy tries to pull back into the lane he spins out, and splashes into the slushy ditch. I was so pissed at these clowns that I not only thought "Looks freakin' good at you, goof!" but honked my horn as I went passed.

I told the wife about it, and as we were driving by the spot a week or so later, I told her the spot is just ahead. We looked up to see a freshly painted white cross, with new flowers. A roadside shrine!! OMG- I'm going to Hell for sure!

you will be okay.

all we can do is say our prayers for them and that we can enjoy another day. just be glad he did not take you with him.

hwy 400 northbound up near Barrie, total sheet of ice, i call them dinosaurs/SUV's flying past with their family on board, warp 2, pulling a trailer. sure enough as he goes past me, the whole thing going in circles. one loop, two loops, and off the road he goes, skidoo's flying everywhere, truck rolling over into the ditch. another truck went by wiped out and goes into the ditch just ahead of the first guy. these turkeys drive this highway every weekend to go up north to relax.

all we can try to do is drive safe.

cheers, Scott