IGNORED

Pinstripe Eraser!

I found a really cool tool to remove old pinstripes. Its a pinstripe eraser from Astro Tool. A friend of mine that owns a glass company recommended it. It took all of 5 minutes to remove the pinstripe off the front fender. I used the pneumatic tool, max 4000 rpm. It left eraser dust behind, just like a regular pencil eraser. Very cool indeed!!

I found a really cool tool to remove old pinstripes. Its a pinstripe eraser from Astro Tool. A friend of mine that owns a glass company recommended it. It took all of 5 minutes to remove the pinstripe off the front fender. I used the pneumatic tool, max 4000 rpm. It left eraser dust behind, just like a regular pencil eraser. Very cool indeed!!

Do you know if this will work for painted pin stripes?

I have another bike that had the accent painting done several years ago. I want to remove the accents without damaging the original paint underneath it.

• 2 weeks later...
$15 heat gun and xacto blade will also take it off with precision. Just be careful and move consistently.

I wonder if the heat gun would work on the painted-on pinstripes (on my Maxim) without damaging the original paint, then buff them off with some fine rubbing compound?

I wonder if the heat gun would work on the painted-on pinstripes (on my Maxim) without damaging the original paint, then buff them off with some fine rubbing compound?

try in a place not visible just in case