IGNORED

WNY Meet & Eat

Jayceesfolly

It's time for a Meet & Eat in Western NY!

Save the date………for a Meet & Eat at our home on Sept 7th (Saturday). We will have a relaxing day sitting by the pool (bring your swimsuit) to catch up with all of the news of your VR friends, followed by a picnic style meal about 5:00 PM, followed by a short ride to the DQ. There is a brand new DQ opening at the end of the month about 1/2 mile down the road. (An enticement for Big Tom to show up!!).

For those who want to come early on Friday night, we will have a fire in the backyard to socialize and roast marshmallows and relax with various libations of your choice. We have plenty of room in the house, if you want to crash on the family room floor or living room couch, and a large rear yard for tents and campers. Hotels are about 10 minutes away. PM me for hotels in the area.

Our home is very easy easy to find, about 30 seconds off the I-390 expressway on the west side of Rochester, NY.

192 Summit Hill Drive

Rochester, NY 14612

GPS coordinates: 43.256851,-77.653351

Please go to the Calendar and sign up, so that we can plan for the food and drinks.

We hope to see everyone there on the 7th!

:cool10: :cool10: ............................. :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

:beersign:

Jim & Sheila

Here is a photo of the pool that I had installed in our backyard. The installation was 7 weeks late due to all the rain we have had this year. We had almost 9 inches of rain in the month of June, alone. That is equivalent to a whole summer of rain for us.

Anuway, everyone is invited to stop and take a dip during our M & E on Sept 7th.

Oh, ......don't forget the bathing suit. :whistling: :no-no-no:

Jim