IGNORED

Found a couple leaks

lonestarmedic

As I was working on Mocha last night I came across a couple of leak points. It seems that the right front spark plug wire was mis-routed. It was laying against the radiator fan in such a way that the fan wore through the loom, casing, and into the wire!!!!! This caused all the magic zappy stuff to occasionally leak out! I was putting new wires on anyway so I just had to get a new piece of loom. The front shocks have leaked several times. Seems that the hose between the legs was spliced. The splice fell apart causing all the puffy air stuff to leak out! Installed a good used hose (and correct fittings) now the air stays inside the shocks. The best news is that all of this only cost me about $7.00. The loom came from a set of coils and wires I got off E-bay for about $4.00. The hose and fittings were gotten the same way. Also bought 12 lbs. of hardware and found all the little screws and chrome bolt caps I needed. Got the plug wires from E-bay also. Waiting on valve cover grommets and I should be on the road. Fixing plastic items tonight. Pics attached of the wire and hose. Notice that the hose has 2 ridgid male ends. It needed a swivel end and a fitting. Must have been made from 2 hoses. Took them with my cell phone so sorry about the quality.

JB