IGNORED

official member

onenut

ok so i missed the site enough i finally got the money and paid my dues. Well my bike is doing good still a little rough at low rpm but more power at over 2500 rpm than i thought there would be. I came out of work the other day bike revved up to about 2500 to 3000 and almost put me in the passenger seat. Hoping to get out and do more than the 5.5 miles to work soon. Working 60 plus hours the past couple weeks havent had much time but do love the ride when the rain stops.:cool10:

ok so i missed the site enough i finally got the money and paid my dues. Well my bike is doing good still a little rough at low rpm but more power at over 2500 rpm than i thought there would be. I came out of work the other day bike revved up to about 2500 to 3000 and almost put me in the passenger seat. Hoping to get out and do more than the 5.5 miles to work soon. Working 60 plus hours the past couple weeks havent had much time but do love the ride when the rain stops.:cool10:

You found out that once your here, you can't leave the nut house. Welcome back and hope we get to meet sometime.