IGNORED

Lookin CRAMPED east of the Mississippi

deepforkriver

C'mon folks, If you have not added your locations, now would be a good time.

You do not have to pinpoint your exact location. Just drop a pin on the city you live in if you are more comfortable with that. Rally's are planned, rides are being posted. Would be nice to have members on the route to visit with!

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

It is my understanding that only members can see the map and the information on it, is this correct? I ask this because of phone numbers being listed and the pin location, which for me is half way up my driveway.

If this is true and everyone knew this, more members may be a little more comfortable about listing their personal information.

RandyA

Ok, here is the original Freebird post, after the initial discussion on developing a VR Members map. It is a sticky in the watering hole:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=77256

Here is one of Don's (Freebird) comments taken from that post:

"Basically "registered" are trial members. I've removed that one. If we use this the way I am envisioning it, it will primarily be our "assistance list". Only supporting members will have access to that information. Telephone numbers and etc."

Another comment later by Don:

When I go there, I see a map with all the pins on it. I can click on a pin and open up the balloon and can then click the members name to be taken directly to their profile. If you click on my balloon click my name to see my profile, there you will see all my VR Assistance stuff listed.

Don's comments on supporting members only:

Maybe I can figure out how to do that when people become supporting members. I have it set to only be accessible to supporting members due to the personal information included.

Hope this helps,

Now com'on people, fill that map!

Ride Safe,:biker::biker:

James