IGNORED

Trouble logging in

Hi, I joined this site recently. I use a Macintosh computer and a program called 'Safari' when I joined and logged in. However, Safari crashes quite often on this site so I tried to used Internet Explorer. I can't sign in. It does not recognize my password. I went into Safari and changed passwords to a new one. Back to IE....same problem. Even if I say I have forgotten my password, it does not recognize my username with my email address. Why is this? Is this something on my end?

Thanks.

OS 10.3.9 I have never had problems with Safari until now. Not sure what to do. Doesn't explain why I can't log in with IE, unless safari has somehow left some sort of fingerprint with my login name. IE would not be able to duplicate it. You don't have trouble with Safari? It happens when I try and use the 'back arrow' and go the the previous screen.

We currently have 10.4.11. Last summer we had 10.3.x and then the computer crashed, and the replacement came with the latest OS. I had never had any problems with 10.3 on this site, although ebay was giving me some messages that my browser was outdated(!) and some features might not work, but even it never gave me any trouble. I never used the forward or back buttons on the browser window. I used a mouse with extra buttons that I programmed with the keyboard commands for forward and back. I don't know if that makes any difference or not. It shouldn't. Other than that, I don't know what to say. I'm nowhere close to being a computer whiz. OS 10.3 is not that old, not old enough to be giving trouble.