IGNORED

Floor board positions

I have an 06 RSTD. When I look at the passenger floor boards on the Venture, they look lower than on my bike. Can someone tell me if there are floorboard height differences between the two bike styles. I saw someone had build a device to add lower foot pegs, I guess along with the floorboards, but, I would like some way of just lowering and maybe putting them a couple of inches forward. She hates the pegs and just wants the floorboards.

Thanks

Dave

I have an 06 RSTD. When I look at the passenger floor boards on the Venture, they look lower than on my bike. Can someone tell me if there are floorboard height differences between the two bike styles. I saw someone had build a device to add lower foot pegs, I guess along with the floorboards, but, I would like some way of just lowering and maybe putting them a couple of inches forward. She hates the pegs and just wants the floorboards.

Thanks

Dave

That was Jercoupe who mod'd the floorboards on his '07 for Bev. He has the bike up for sale in the classy's. Maybe you can talk him out of the brackets?? Or at least get an idea of what he did to lower them. I also think he posted a few pics here on the board. Not sure if they're still available but it's worth a shot to search....

Thanks for the reply. It was Jercoupe's post that I was referring to when I mentioned about him adding lowered pegs for his wife. It looked like he kept the floorboards where they were and added the lowered pegs. I just want to lower the floorboards. But I also want to know if there is a difference between the Venture and RSTD.

Thanks