IGNORED

So, you think you had a bad wonter?

friesman

We had the snowiest winter on record, and a Radio station in Saskatoon SK asked their listeners to post some pics to show off their snow. WOW!! We still have snow everywhere and its not going away quick enough, I have always been riding for about a month by now, but its still a way off for any riding to start.

I hope North Dakota and all points downstream from us are doing their flood prep as a lot of our snow is headed their way....Sorry to my ND friends!

Its a Facebook link and you can click the arrow on the first pic to see the rest.

Brian

Around here about 1/3 of the snow has melted, but if it turns warm like it should be for this time of year, we are screwed! We have sandbags and levees up all over town and around the province, they are forecasting bigger runoff than 2011 when all of the water than ran outta here flooded a big chunk of North Dakota, especially Minot

Brian

Around here about 1/3 of the snow has melted, but if it turns warm like it should be for this time of year, we are screwed! We have sandbags and levees up all over town and around the province, they are forecasting bigger runoff than 2011 when all of the water than ran outta here flooded a big chunk of North Dakota, especially Minot

Brian

What is a "bad wonter"??????? :stickpoke::duck:

Maybe time, to stap pontoons onto the SUV & install sand tires for the paddle effect... :080402gudl_prv: :stirthepot: