IGNORED

Maiden Voyage

onenut

Well got my plate and registration done took my 88 Royale out for a couple mile ride and the idle was staying up over 3k so adjust it down and go again little better but still high so play with it a little more right now it is about 1 to 1100 k on the tach wait and see what happens. I was really surprised just how well a bike this big is balanced I made a left hand turn and had to wait for a truck creeping along about 1 mph it was real easy to keep it up and make the turn and the power was great up to 60 no problem. Now I can't wait to really take it out on the road. :cool10:

Well got my plate and registration done took my 88 Royale out for a couple mile ride and the idle was staying up over 3k so adjust it down and go again little better but still high so play with it a little more right now it is about 1 to 1100 k on the tach wait and see what happens. I was really surprised just how well a bike this big is balanced I made a left hand turn and had to wait for a truck creeping along about 1 mph it was real easy to keep it up and make the turn and the power was great up to 60 no problem. Now I can't wait to really take it out on the road. :cool10:

Congrats ....it's always an awesome feeling taking the maiden voyage. Hard to explain, has to be experienced. Glad it went smooth...

:cool10:

Yeah I know the feeling!!! I am getting tired of the cold weather, and can't wait to get some mileage. I have some friends that would like to do about 200-300 mile rides. I'll post on here for what will come. just waiting on warmer weather:backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday: I might need a trike by the time warmer weather actually decides to come:no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no: