IGNORED

Avon Venom 41 MT90-15??

I’ve been riding with the smaller front tire for many mile now, love the performance and handling. I've tried most of the various brands mentioned on this site and my all time favorite, by far, is the Avon Venom. I’ve been looking around some of usual suppliers and it appears the MT90-15 front is No longer available. I checked Avon’s home web page in the UK and it’s no longer listed, Bummer!!! Can anyone confirm this?

Scraper

I’ve been looking around some of usual suppliers and it appears the MT90-15 front is No longer available. Scraper

Scraper...I think the bigger question is...WHy would you want a 15" tire for the FRONT ???

What bike are you putting a 15" tire on the front of ????:confused07:

:backinmyday:

• 2 weeks later...

I began the smaller front tire experiment some years ago before the Elite 3 was available. At that time the Metezlers and the Avons were the top contenders. I settled in on the Avons and have not tried anything else since. Now that they are discontinued, I was hoping this thread would generate some new information.

Thanks for the suggestion!

AJ Scraper

Sorry, I meant 16" of course

First AJ hello from another Ohio guy. I work at Sidleys in Thompson.

I bought an Avon Venom for the rear last year and love the tire. I need a front tire this spring. Any ideas on a good match to the Venom?

@MoS

I'm using the Michelin CII on the rear with a 150/80-16 Avon on the front...BECAUSE I tried the 130 and didn't like it at all on my TD. I like the Michelin, and if I could get the correct size tire I'd use them front and rear. They make a 130/90, but no 150/80.