IGNORED

ignitech V88 software

I bought my ignition awhile back, programed it once and lost the cd that came with it. anyway, i downloaded the v80 software from ignitech and tried to load a new map and it says the v80 software is not compatible with the ingnition i have (v88) so the program button is greyed out. any body have the v88 version? or know whats going on? Thanks guys!!

I bought my ignition awhile back, programed it once and lost the cd that came with it. anyway, i downloaded the v80 software from ignitech and tried to load a new map and it says the v80 software is not compatible with the ingnition i have (v88) so the program button is greyed out. any body have the v88 version? or know whats going on? Thanks guys!!

PM me an email address and I will send you V88.

I have to zip it or it won't go through email.

There was a firmware/hardware change from V80 to V88, they are not compatible. You can load a V80 map file into V88 and it will update it.

Gary

loaded the map from dingy ...wow!! what a change!! all the issues i thought were carb problems are gone.. if i had to pull those carbs off one more time I was sending the bike to the smasher! you guys are the best on here and cant thank you enough!

• 6 months later...

Run small, only around the city, about 100 km. I wasn't in time any more, became cold and to streets there were hungry bears (

I use on XVZ13 1986. MAP sensor isn't established. Recently I received Ignitech, it is an insertion I was on a disk, completely factory.

So because of small run while anything certain I can't tell. Share, please, other castom firmware)