IGNORED

Hey YammerDan your going Down, Down, Down

Sleeperhawk

Can't explain that 5 game loosing streak but even stupid coach can't stop this one. WVU Blowout!!!Austin,Alston,Smith & Bailey going to be names you remember!!

Bailey sounds like a drink, so he is drunk all the time

Smith, only half a gun, missing bullets and trigger

Austin, wanna be 6million dollar man, only worth 6 cents now

Alston, whats an Alston, sounds like an old timer beer (Falstaff) that lost its fizz

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

I remember my predictions. Do you remember what I said about Holgorsen. That he hadn't proved anything to me yet. Still hasn't. With a good head coach I think things would have been a lot different. A good head coach CAN NOT loose 5 games in a row with that kind of talent!! Doesn't do any good to cry now but I think the team is fed up with the way they have been playing. They could leave Holgorsen home (good idea but it's home game) and still win. That WVU attitude is starting to show. LOOK OUT!! You are gonna remember the names I gave you with a few others.

Where is Kanas going bowling????

The Jayhawker's are taking down the Mountainer's.

You've already lost to one Kansas (St) school, might as well loose to the bottom dwellers.

GO JAYHAWKS

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Dude go easy on the smack talk.........59-10 :whistling: maybe its bad MOJO for your team to talk that much Smack before a game:stirthepot::stirthepot:

:crackup::crackup::crackup: