IGNORED

Seafoam vs Stabol?

What exactly is Seafoam and is this something that should be locally available?

Seafoam is a fuel/engine oil additive that is sold at most big retailers ie walmart,napa,autozone and the like.Most of the folks on here swear by it to keep your carbs and fuel system clean and solve some fuel system problems. We also joke about it a lot as in if Saefoam can't fix it nothing can.

how much would you put in for a full tank...not sure if i would follow what's on the bottle (not sure if it's too little or too much). i would like to know how much members here are putting in for the winter mos...

Well, here in michigan the stuff costs about $1/oz (or a hair over $7000 for 55 gal)....that would cost about 3x what i paid for my star.....gonna have to buy it 1/2 pint at a time

well, ain't never bin no gud at math....it's like $0.50/oz and our tractor supply sells for about $65/gallon.

......but it is gud stuff

We are still testing seafoam as a cure for cancer!!??:sick:

not sure about that but it will take grape juice stain out of an antique tablecloth...

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p14/dbikers/billy-mays-oxiclean-shirt.jpg

A friend of mine worked for NAPA auto parts for years and he said that of all the fuel treatments on the market seafoam was the only one that did what it says it will do. He said so many of them are snake oil but seafoam does work.