IGNORED

Did You Finger Me?

SilvrT

although many here have the "legal" right to carry, there is a very fine line that can be crossed easily that will make the victim appear to be the perpetrater.

A personal history, witness accounts - so many things come into play.

The most solid advise has been mentioned a couple times - tuck your tail and leave.

Then and ONLY then will a person survive unscathed. The point is - retreat, retreat, retreat and then you become the VICTIM should you be attacked. That's when you get to show the perpetrater what the outgoing end of a projectile dispensing hand held unit looks like.

Problem is that some out there aren't smart enough to understand that it might be the last thing they see -

In situations like that, I try to execute a quick and safe pass and just ignore the nitwit in the cage. People who are that ignorant tend to also be a bit low on the I.Q. scale. As well, (Here I go being a psychiatrist!) they seem to gain a sense of power by "controlling" others as in this case where he was blocking the lane. People like that are often looking for trouble and an excuse to do something about it. They will neither understand nor will they care about being educated as to their error.

Bottom line? Pass them and ignore them. At the end of the day, if you p**s them off and they decide to retaliate, their 3,000 to 4,000 pound vehicle can do a lot more damage than our 900 pound bike!

Andy