IGNORED

PIP 2012 Awesome ending to a great year

renate

Had a blast!!! Thanks for the hospitality and I did try out the reserve as Lancaster and a few others were closed for the holiday. Put 19.8 L into my 20L tank...at St. Malo. Had visions of a nice long stroll pushing the beast! Was great to meet you all and will try to make it again next time. Will bring my own rooster (he's a mute)!!!

Glad you didn't have to push. Great meeting you.

I think some genetic engineering can produce a mute rooster. I also found that if you ignored him for about an hour the alarm clock's batteries run down. Of course you miss some of the early morning workshop coffee discussion.

Tom

Glad you didn't have to push. Great meeting you.

I think some genetic engineering can produce a mute rooster. I also found that if you ignored him for about an hour the alarm clock's batteries run down. Of course you miss some of the early morning workshop coffee discussion.

Tom

Genetic engineering takes too long. And once that alarm goes off, I'm awake - there is no 'SECOND SLUMBER". We all gotta go sometime, I'm thinking next Sept - eternal rest for the feathered alarm clock might be in order. As for the early morning "discussion" - have you ever seen these guys BEFORE coffee? It goes something like this -

coffee done?

no

what's that big lump?

owl

is it alive?

think so - it's making noise.

should we wake it up?

God no.

coffee done yet?

close enough

Any sugar?

dunno

who the F#$% was singing at 3 in the morning?

dunno, but it sounded like a Canadian, eh?

what was all that noise at 4 in the morning?

Daryl's trailer wanted to leave early.

Oh. any more coffee?

Over there. Did you hear that F#$@!ing rooster at 5 in the morning?

he's gotta die. I just gotta figure a way to frame Owl for it.

:Avatars_Gee_George:

Genetic engineering takes too long. And once that alarm goes off, I'm awake - there is no 'SECOND SLUMBER". We all gotta go sometime, I'm thinking next Sept - eternal rest for the feathered alarm clock might be in order. As for the early morning "discussion" - have you ever seen these guys BEFORE coffee? It goes something like this -

coffee done?

no

what's that big lump?

owl

is it alive?

think so - it's making noise.

should we wake it up?

God no.

coffee done yet?

close enough

Any sugar?

dunno

who the F#$% was singing at 3 in the morning?

dunno, but it sounded like a Canadian, eh?

what was all that noise at 4 in the morning?

Daryl's trailer wanted to leave early.

Oh. any more coffee?

Over there. Did you hear that F#$@!ing rooster at 5 in the morning?

he's gotta die. I just gotta figure a way to frame Owl for it.

:Avatars_Gee_George:

If I recall correctly, you mentioned a few times from your tent that Rooster should be a bit quieter . I was your neighbour eh.

Owls are night hunters from what I understand.

Yooper would like to Thank everyone for this fine get together, Rooster Gary Ann and all the rest , it was great. By the wat did i miss something about a runaway camper trailer? Heading to the davis rally tomorrow in New Hampton Ia, hope to see some of you there. Thanks All, Yoop

Yooper would like to Thank everyone for this fine get together, Rooster Gary Ann and all the rest , it was great. By the wat did i miss something about a runaway camper trailer? Heading to the davis rally tomorrow in New Hampton Ia, hope to see some of you there. Thanks All, Yoop

Red wants to know why Yooper is referring to himself in the 3rd person? Red finds that odd...........but he is a Yooper, after all. :rotf:

If I recall correctly, you mentioned a few times from your tent that Rooster should be a bit quieter . I was your neighbour eh.

You could hear that, huh? Maybe it was your snoring that woke up the rooster!

Owls are night hunters from what I understand.

The Owl I was thinking of doesn't do much of anything at night. In fact, he sleeps pretty sound. I think a few feathers in one hand and an axe in the other, take a few pics then wake him up...................... :whistling: