IGNORED

Ride to Deer Woods

Dragonslayer

We decided to take a ride to Raceman67's to do some preseason scouting in the deer woods yesterday. It was a nice little ride for about 50 miles with a short trip by wally world for some food plot seed.

We walked the property, threw some seed and walked back up to John's house just in time to catch John and Melinda with some friends kicking it on the rear deck. Being the gracious host that they are, we were immediatly welcomed and included in the festivities. One thing led to another and after grilled munchies and wings on the Green egg it got pretty late. So, the ride back at around 11:00 was down the country road where we had nailed a ten point buck with the Chevy Cavelier a couple of years ago. With that memory on my mind we rode back with the lights and the radio blaring as fair warning to any deer thinking about playing motorcycle tag.

The ride back ended up being non eventful and by the time I hit the bed my lights were out in less than a minute. Been a while since I slept so good.