IGNORED

Ride to Canada

ashley9187

Ok, another question about On.. What is the altitude of Redditt On. CA.. Will I have any problems with high altitude carb adjustment? Road conditions? I used google map but the maps are at least 5 years old, or so. Looks like I will be heading into the boonies, more or less.

This trip is going to be my longest on my RSV.

Rick A.

:Venture:

Ok, another question about On.. What is the altitude of Redditt On. CA.. Will I have any problems with high altitude carb adjustment? Road conditions? I used google map but the maps are at least 5 years old, or so. Looks like I will be heading into the boonies, more or less.

This trip is going to be my longest on my RSV.

Rick A.

Roughly 1300 fee5t above sea level. Can't see it being high enough to cause a problem/ Unless you're tuned for the Rockies.

Roughly 1300 fee5t above sea level. Can't see it being high enough to cause a problem/ Unless you're tuned for the Rockies.

No, I'm not tuned for the Rockies, but now that you mention it I will be heading in that direction when I (we) leave Canada. The northern Rockies or the Cascades, crossing from Idaho into Washington state via I-15. Anyone for see a problem on I-15???

Rick A.