IGNORED

throttle sticking

dacheedah

I added 1 1/2 risers and rerouted the cables because they would bind on a hard right turn. I have new cables coming that are +2. In the mean time my throttle is sticking with the bike running. I try it with the bike off and they return fine, with the bike running they are sticking.

I did do the driving lights , relay, mod while I had the fairing split. I don't see anything in the way. Any ideas here??

I have tons of slack. rerouted behind right fork until I get new cables. I check it when not running and it returns, I check and it's all the way back. But running it sticks ( doesn't make sense to me) and I have to manually return them. I don't see anything catching the cables anywhere.

Pulled off the gas tank and found my problem, mr zip tie had it pulled wrong. I don't know how it didn't cause problems before. I cut it free and she no longer sticks. It does occur to me that it was not fully pulling back before, end result is I will install the new cables and have them routed as designed...

now I am saving my old zip ties so those second genners can fix their plastic...