IGNORED

St. Jude Auctions Ending..........

DragonRider

When I posted this last set of auctions, I put a reserve of $10.00 on them, that way if they didnt make reserve they would automatically relist, what I didnt know was when they relisted it did so for anywhere from 160 days down to 58 days, I will not let them run that long, all the auctions that are still open will be ending this Saturday, May 26. So you still have a little time to bid, this is the end of the shirts, pins and hats. I wont have any more for a while. I have a source that may have some leftover and I will see if I can get them, if I do I will post and so the auctions differently. Thanks for all your support of the kids at St. Jude. With the money you folks have bid and the very very nice check that the B2's presented me with at their M&E, we will have a very nice donation, nothing approaching last years, but a respectable one, which we will be presenting in person in late Sept. or early Oct.

Thanks again to everyone who donated, bid, and supported St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Peggy, did you bid on one of these auctions, I thought I saw your name on one, but when I went back to look, some of the auctions disappeared............I thought I saw a pin and a shirt at $11.00, or was that from the previous auctions.........???

Lewis I want to thank you for all your hard work to this worthy cause. I know you put a lot of time and money into this.

I guess I will have to be a cheerleader somewhere else now!

Thank you again,

Yama Mama:smile5: