IGNORED

Hey THOM was that you today in Deland??

M61A1MECH

i lucked out it was not a head gasket , it was leaking at the water jacket , jricherd told me how to fix it , i used some stuff called thermo-seal from rxauto.com and it works i road it about 100 miles today and no water lost and no water in the oil and ran cooler . what was leaking is the plastic peace with the oil rings on it behind the spark plug. i think i found another 1st gen if i can get it i am going to pull Silver down and install vmax heads and cams , i need to make sure silver is the fastest color .

i think i found another 1st gen if i can get it i am going to pull Silver down and install vmax heads and cams , i need to make sure silver is the fastest color .

Oops sorry Thom if I gave you the itch for a V-Max up grade. You will love it very much, Sure do like mine has everything but the cams. Peg does not like it when I pull a wheelie.

:rotf:

buddy

Yep Kenny sure did, while we were up at Eureka Springs I pulled a wheelie while trying to catch up with you and AllanH. Peg told me OK enough is enough So that was the end of it.

:whistling:

buddy

:rotf::rotf::rotf:You'r lucky she didn't wup you with a silly stick.

Yep Kenny sure did, while we were up at Eureka Springs I pulled a wheelie while trying to catch up with you and AllanH. Peg told me OK enough is enough So that was the end of it.

:whistling:

buddy

Uh.............You all heard that, a 1st gen trying to catch two 2nd gens.:stirthepot:

• 7 months later...

Thom

When did you come over to the 2nd gen side? And what's up with that Indiana flag on your signature?

If you go to the Yamaha STAR web site and sign up on the MY STAR section you can down load a PDF copy of the owners manual and look up the parts break down also.

Good luck with that 2nd Gen, what color did you get?

some of you guys from down in fl maybe can help me,i will be relocating to the leesburg are in the middle of sept so what kind of different test will i have to take to get a fl lic.

cdl with mc endorsement

mike

Thom

When did you come over to the 2nd gen side? And what's up with that Indiana flag on your signature?

If you go to the Yamaha STAR web site and sign up on the MY STAR section you can down load a PDF copy of the owners manual and look up the parts break down also.

Good luck with that 2nd Gen, what color did you get?

You may be confusing Thom with Thom440.

RandyA

some of you guys from down in fl maybe can help me,i will be relocating to the leesburg are in the middle of sept so what kind of different test will i have to take to get a fl lic.

cdl with mc endorsement

it should be no test , welcome to the area i am only about 30 miles from you

Thom