IGNORED

Asheville 2012

Venturous Randy

F.Y.I. i talked to Randy a couple of days ago and waiting for him to call me back. about the shirts,i was thinking of either going with two separate styles or one together. the two separate would be venturerider on the front and Asheville 2012 with a pic of a first gen on the back. number two would be venturerider on the front and Asheville 2012 with a pic of a second gen on the back. the one together would be venturerider on the front and Asheville 2012 and a pic of a first gen and a pic of a second gen facing each other,what ya think???

I think after I read this, I was confused.:stickpoke:

RandyA

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just posted the dates in the calender, August the 8 th - 11 th 2012 at the KOA (east) campground between Swannanoa and Black mountain,NC. If you come for one day or all everyone is welcome to the extended meet and eat. I will be posting more info concerning discounts at near by motels and hopefully the campground. As usually theres no registration fees or any peruse at all,just come and lay back and enjoy the ride. Do to the different times that people will be showing up and the various routes in the area there will be no schedule. Just come and hang out. There will be plenty of rides and different locations so just pick one or hang out. The meeting place will be the KOA campground starting wed around 12:00 and on, theres relay no set time to be here. I will be offering t-shirts at cost and there is no obligation what so ever. That is if i can get enough interested. Looking forward to seeing everyone once again. In closing i will be also getting together a ICE list so we can keep up with members in case of an emergency,of course this is voluntary.

need a rough idea who wants to stay at the quality inn in oteen,NC? got a discount for the rate of $80.00 bucks a night wed through sat. didn't sound like a discount to me but do to the time of year it is, things are pretty busy and the weekend rates Fri and sat are usually higher and they said they would do $80.00 across the board. no one has to stay here but i do know i heard some talking back in 2010 and said it was pretty nice and a lot better accommodations than black mountain. heres there link. P.S. when the time comes to make a reservation you will need to call to get this rate,do not book via the INTERNET. tell them your with the venture riders group to get the discount. went to there web site and found two nights at $70.00 bucks and two nights at $90.00 bucks so theres no real discount.http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-asheville-north_carolina-NC179?sid=xJMDJ.JPrb9gRaNg.8&sarea=407202&sname=Asheville%2C+NC%2C+US&sstate=NC&scountry=US&sradius=80.00&slat=35.59846&slon=-82.55314&schain=Q&exp=&scity=&sort=&type=&map=n&dateFormat=mm/dd/yy&arrivalDate=08/08/12&departureDate=08/12/12&srp=RACK&nroom=1&nadult1=2&nchild1=0&nadult2=&nchild2=&nadult3=&nchild3=&nadult4=&nchild4=&nadult5=&nchild5=&sstate_country=&listpos=1

here it goes, i was on my way to the K.O.A. early today when i saw a first gen broke down in the center lane of the highway and turned around being careful not to draw a lot of attention do to the fact i had my wifes friend with me and now mine,when all of a sudden i heard a loud explosion and looked up and saw a pick up truck burst into flame while the bomb shell driver jumped out taking her clothes off that were on fire. let me catch my breath, than from out of no where a second gen pulled up and whisked the damsel away into the sunset.

here it goes, i was on my way to the K.O.A. early today when i saw a first gen broke down in the center lane of the highway and turned around being careful not to draw a lot of attention do to the fact i had my wifes friend with me and now mine,when all of a sudden i heard a loud explosion and looked up and saw a pick up truck burst into flame while the bomb shell driver jumped out taking her clothes off that were on fire. let me catch my breath, than from out of no where a second gen pulled up and whisked the damsel away into the sunset.

What was I supposed to do??? You already had a passenger......besides she was smokin warm!!:banana:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...