IGNORED

Warning bad shipper

Solodadof2

Guys I ship 5 plus bikes a year, I purchased a bike back in November in boston, Hire this shipping company: www.dreamridetransport.com I just got the bike today. At one point I had thought It was a lost cause. The shipper called the week after he picked it up and said he had broke down in N.C. I wasnt sure why he was there as he was dropping off in Florida then headed up to Memphis. Communication Started to get less and less, his phone numbers got shut off, I called the local law enforcement where his business was and he was using an alias. Finally after relentless pursuit the guy TOM GREGG called and told me that my bike was in storage in North Carolina. I called to confirm set up my own shipper and it was picked up, I of course had to pay a small storage fee as the shipped had stopped paying it. I received my bike with no keys or paperwork. This guy works independently and off uship.

I ran his business name thru safersys.org and didn't see a us dot # on him. If it were me, I would not use anyone without a us dot # to ship across state lines. Also will need to confirm thru safersys.org they also have their mc# (insurance requirements). If they don't have either I would not use them. Very glad that you did get your bike.

There's a lot people using pickups and enclosed trailers operating under the rules thinking they're not a big truck and don't need all that. The majority do know it, but don't want to pay to operate legally.

Edited by jfoster