IGNORED

2 Venture Riders In Blanco,TX Today

Tom

I hope the guys I met when I took off riding today looks in on the site.They were getting gas at the Shell station in Blanco. I dont have any VentureRider.ORG cards so I just told them about the site and hope the guys look in. I was late meeting up with other guys going riding today in the Hill Country and know I should have invited them along but as a guy I have to admit I have blinders on whenever I am late I only can focus on one thing! Anyway it was a BEAUTIFUL day..70 degrees not a cloud in the sky,no wind, very sunny.. took off 45 degrees then 70 by noon,,,,NO WHERE BUT TEXAS for December weather!

Hey Tom! How are you and Debbie doing? I shared my really hot salsa over Christmas with my son in law who grew up on really hot Korean food, and he can't wait to try it. He did have a hot sauce contest with the oldest daughter's boyfriend and made a couple of bucks out of it.

Phil and I are talking about a ride this year to your part of the country - any suggestions as to best time of year to come and see it?

Rosebud.. I like the later part of April or May as it seems to be pretty good weather that time of year but in reality ANYTIME as long as you check a week ahead of time,even in the winter like today,It was BEAUTIFUL here the last few days especially!Whenever you get ready to come just give a call, we have 3 extra bedrooms and baths for your privacy when you come down...In other words stay with us,we are in the heart of the best riding in Texas. Just keep in mind that I work a week on/week off schedule (they start on Sundays) I started my week off yesterday so you can figure from there..Actually it is 6 days work,8 days off. Also We will be gone August 23rd thru August 30th 2008 for a trip to Ouray, Colorado. Yes ANYONE that wants to meet up there is welcome,we are staying at the KOA of Ouray,Colorado and will be making day trips to Arches National park,A big loop around to Telluride ,CO. to 4 corners then back up the million dollar hwy back to Ouray. Renting Jeeps to do the jeep roads etc. In other words having FUN! My # is listed in members directory so call or send email,love to have you all stay with us here and I will get you a map of the area rides in case you just want to day trip and stay wherever. Tom