IGNORED

montgomery city, missouri rally.

Snarley Bill

well folks, its time to start pushing my 1rst rally of the year. check it out under regional rides and rallies. i have listed the host motel and backup motel along with the dates in june 2012. i put on alot of great meets and this will be one not to miss.hope to see a bunch there. it is located in the middle of missouri, on i-70. see you there. :clap2: :welcome1:

well folks, its time to start pushing my 1rst rally of the year. check it out under regional rides and rallies. i have listed the host motel and backup motel along with the dates in june 2012. i put on alot of great meets and this will be one not to miss.hope to see a bunch there. it is located in the middle of missouri, on i-70. see you there. :clap2: :welcome1:
bump

bump

bump