IGNORED

Hardley Battery again

Yammer Dan

Got the info on the Hardley. It is 07 Springer Screaming Eagle Soft-Tail

I think this thing takes the same battery as a 2nd Gen. A 20 something. Any one know of Promo codes for Advance Auto right now or anything? Cheapest AGM I could find was 109 bucks with free shipping. I only paid $62 I think for my 1st Gen with the promo code Dale found.

dan are you looking to buy a harley battery for a first gen. or one for a real harley? i have the sheet infront of me for a harley battery i bought 2 years ago and still working great.

battery kit #65989-908B fits the 1991 dyna glide and soft tail. this is in my 1984 venture right now. so its for a first gen 1983-1984. after that for some reason from 1984 till 1993 it changes must be bigger in the mkII? then you would need the battery kit #65989-97A

1997 and latter dyna glide softail and 1997-2003 XLH

2007 -2008 dyna and soft tail take the kit #65989-97B

cost for me on this battery 2 years ago was $95 right out of the harley shop here in town. if you need any more info i have the complete list of harley batteries. THEY COME WITH EXTRA POST TABS TO INSTALL NORMAL OR MAKE A TOP POST. INCLUDES NEW BOLTS. you can even install them sideways or upside down tnot that i would reccomend upside down.

Edited by oldgoat
CHANGE

You might want to check the way the cables need to be attached. I had a guy come over to buy the spare 20 I'd bought in Wyoming and used for a day. When he got here he took one look and said it wouldn't work, and pulled out another just like mine. I think the deal is it needs side anodes?? The only place he said he could find one ws from Harley... :mo money: