IGNORED

Myrtle Point, Oregon

GolfVenture

Any member live near Myrtle Point, Oregon. The reason I ask, is that I'm looking at some Lapidary equipment on ebay. The Seller is from Myrtle Point, OR. Shipping is $200.00 for this item. I would like to save on the shipping or rather spend the $200 in an enjoyable trip.

What I would like to do is if I win the bid, is to locate a member that lives really close by and could pick it up for me. Then I could make some arrangements in the summer of 2012 to pick it up.

What I could to do is take the lid off my M/C trailer and pull it with my 91 VR and take a weekend trip down the Oregon Coast on hwy 101. I'm from Buckley Wa. about 400 miles away.

While I'm down there I would like to visit Bandon Oregon. About 41 years ago I attended the Millard Prep School there. At that time Millard Prep's mission were to assist young men to increase their College SAT scores to qualify for West Point-Army / Annapolis-Navy / Air Force Academy. Today I think it has been purchased by a church and has turned it into a church camp. Kinda like to contact them and take a walk in memory lane. Then I'd like to just visit the famous golf course called the Bandon Dunes.

If any member is willing, please PM me soon for there is about 6 days left on the bidding.