IGNORED

Droid Bionic

dray

Any one out there have one? how do you like yours; I'v had mine for a while now and just love it works like a charm. I been using it to log in here and post along with surfing the web, love the web top when hooked up to my TV.

live streaming Netflix is very good not one problem with it yet. The dual core processor is very fast and the larger screen is much better for my old eyes over the smaller one on the droid one or two

the voice to text is awsome!!! also the bigger screen makes it easy for my fat fingers to do the onscreen keypad.

Dray:cool10:

Just got a Samsung Epic 4g Touch. Which is Sprints version of the Galaxy II S. Its a really nice phone. Super fast due to the dual processors and a super pic. The GPS or WiFi or bluetooth loads in just a few seconds when I turn turn them on. We should be upgrading to Droid 4 here shortly when they release it.

I've got the Bionic - first smartphone for me. I don't use all its features yet, but overall am very happy with it - especially the call quality. Personally, I use the phone primarily as a phone - to talk to people - so call clarity was important - and this unit is living up to that.