IGNORED

Mother Nature Wastes Food

E-Fishin-C

The Chinook Salmon have a short life span every 4 years( they are born and come up the same creek to die) they come up the creeks and spawn Before they come up the creeks they are silver and when they come up the creek they are a old banana to black colour and die

All my salmon I caught were females and I released all of them to the creeks to spawn

The Chinook Salmon have a short life span every 4 years( they are born and come up the same creek to die) they come up the creeks and spawn Before they come up the creeks they are silver and when they come up the creek they are a old banana to black colour and die

All my salmon I caught were females and I released all of them to the creeks to spawn

Are they good to eat after they spawn ? I would think they would be. Can you catch them after they have spawned ? Does seem like a waist to some extent, but I am going to say that there is a motive for this, some good reason that we may not understand. I know the bears like that time of the year. I saw some of this on TV about the Salmon spawn and their travels.

Interesting.....

Fuzzy

Are they good to eat after they spawn ? I would think they would be. Can you catch them after they have spawned ? Does seem like a waist to some extent, but I am going to say that there is a motive for this, some good reason that we may not understand. I know the bears like that time of the year. I saw some of this on TV about the Salmon spawn and their travels.

Interesting.....

Fuzzy

Yes you can catch them after spawing ,The red meat turns white It tastes terrible some folks eat it but if you are lookingfor a salmon taste forget it it Some of the beers eat the roe eggs and leave the fish behind aome eat the entire fish

20 years ago there wrere thousands that came up the creek now there are a few hundred mostly caused by netting