IGNORED

MP3 FM Modulator Recommendation

Z Factor

I just wanted to give everyone my recommendation on a portable FM Modulator that you can use on your motorcycle. It comes with an adapter for use in a cars accessory port/lighter, but it is also portable via a set of batteries, so you can have it anywhere on you or the bike.

http://www.buy.com/prod/cables-to-go-port-authority-2-mp3-to-fm-stereo-adapter/q/loc/111/10407003.html

It's sound quality is the best I've heard from modulators, and it's convenience of being able to use it with any stereo tuner is a HUGE bonus.

I just wanted to give everyone my recommendation on a portable FM Modulator that you can use on your motorcycle. It comes with an adapter for use in a cars accessory port/lighter, but it is also portable via a set of batteries, so you can have it anywhere on you or the bike.

http://www.buy.com/prod/cables-to-go-port-authority-2-mp3-to-fm-stereo-adapter/q/loc/111/10407003.html

It's sound quality is the best I've heard from modulators, and it's convenience of being able to use it with any stereo tuner is a HUGE bonus.

Looks good. Can you set it to ANY channel or only a select few. That was the complaint I had with others, every one the modulator let me select has too much interference.

Yes it gives you 16 different choices. Essentially it will have 88.1, 88.3, 88.7, & 88.9 then another station such as 92.1 thru etc., and so on. I live in a very large city with many little pirate stations trying to use the empty airwaves so if it works around here it should work just about anywhere.