IGNORED

Loading a Venture

Yammer Dan

My First Gen would not start after ridding it to work. to get it home I had to load her up into my 89 Ranger. Backed the truck up to a hill so the tailgate was touching the ground and snuck the bike over the backside of the hill. I don't know who was in more shock when the bike went into the bed...the bike or the truck! The truck bobbed back and forth and the bike seemed like it was bucking to get out!:eek: The drive home was unevent full (No ditches) only 10 miles. She could not wait to get out of the truck, broke the 2X4s that I used as a ramp when it was half way out..no damage to the bike though.

1) call AAA... for about $100 a year you get four 100mile tows.

2) beg / borrow / rent a trailer.. if you were near Phoenix i'd offer u mine.. offer is good to anyone in the area :-)

After loading a 2006 Tour Deluxe in the back of a 1967 F250 and driving from Modesto, CA... i *HIGHLY* suggest a trailer.... someday i'll take the time to document that fiasco.......

be safe..

Brainfart "2) beg / borrow / rent a trailer.. if you were near Phoenix i'd offer u mine.. offer is good to anyone in the area :-)"

YammerDan is already acutely aware that he could borrow mine anytime...

He's just a little apprehensive as to what decals I'm going to put on my trailer afterward...

Considering all the manure he has thrown about second gens and what not...:whistling:

Paybacks a bIt(H! :duck:

How bout 1st gen Hauler? ... or .. 1st gen chase trailer?...

decisions,decisions,decisions...:rotfl::rotf: