IGNORED

Anybody....?

I have a used pair I bought. I test fitted them. To make them work I had go to the 4 piston calipers on the front from the 1st gens. They won't work on the RSV with out those and I also think I had remove the washers on the disc mount bolts for them to clear. I took them back off till I could rebuild the used calipers for the front.

I did not actually put any miles on the bike as I mentioned I was test fitting them.

I have a used pair I bought. I test fitted them. To make them work I had go to the 4 piston calipers on the front from the 1st gens. They won't work on the RSV with out those and I also think I had remove the washers on the disc mount bolts for them to clear. I took them back off till I could rebuild the used calipers for the front.

I did not actually put any miles on the bike as I mentioned I was test fitting them.

Buddy, I think you're thinking about the chrome rotor covers..Bubba is talking about chrome Billet Wheel covers.. Acording to my 2003 Star Accessory Guide the wheel covers do fit the RSV.. BTW I scored a few sets of the rotor covers in the same lot of parts I bought.