IGNORED

Back From Vogel

pick

Just got back from spending a day with all the great folks at Vogel. Saw some old friends that we haven't seen in awhile, met some new faces and put faces to names seen here on the forum. Many thank to ALL who had anything to do with putting on this great event. No names cause sure as anything, I'd leave someone out....... Hopefully we raised a bunch of money for St. Judes!!!! Great turnout and hope we will get a chance to see all again!

Glad ya`ll are having a great time....we got into Ft.Payne Al last night and headed to Knoxville Tn in a few...gotta hit the Waffle House before we hit the road...we`ll be on the look out for Ventures headed home... if you see a nut case waving like crazy in a Maroon Impalla with Texas plates...that would be me... Ya`ll ride safe!!

Kreg

Got back home about 9:00 last night. I got lucky and missed the rain all the way home even though some of the streets were wet. I had a great time. It was fantastic to meet you guys and see all the Ventures out there on the road. It was great to get the carbs color tuned. It is running much stronger now. Haven't checked mileage yet, but I'm guessing it will be a little better. I have so many new ideas of safety chrome that is needed, now all I need is some funds.