IGNORED

Anybody using or tried Baron's Longboards

Jazzmann320

Hi Folks,

First, let me say that this is definitely one of the best sites around and the folks here are always informative and if nothing else.. entertaining.. :) I have been on this site for about a year and a half and have found the tech sections and discussion very helpful and informative. Best $12 a year I have ever spent.

The question I have for everyone is .. has anyone ever tried or is using the Baron's Longboard replacement for the stock floorboards? I have tried different style highway pegs and nothing seems to work for me but want a little more room to adjust my feet while out riding. Have seen the the longer floorboards on the Victory's and think they are a great idea. Have been looking for something similar and found the Baron's version but not sure how they would really work or how adjustable they are.. front to back.. side to side? Thought I would check here before I go and blow $300 on new floorboards and don't fit my needs either.

Thanks

Ah.. PS.. I am riding a 2004 RSV.. love the bike .. one of the best touring bikes I have ridden..

• 3 weeks later...