IGNORED

Kirkland mud flap

odysse68

Hello,

Does somebody kow where I can purchase the Kirkland mud flap. I tried with ebay but the seller never send tha mud flap I have alreday paid for it.

Thanks

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1771/mudkirklanduc3.png

Knowing when you closed the auction would help, but if it's been fairly recent it does take a while to ship things up to Canada. Even when the seller uses Priority Mail Service....PMS for short. If they used the cheapest method (most likely) it takes forever. I'd give it time. And.... is there a reason your looking for tht particular mud flap. Attached is a pick of a Markland I just put on my '91 and it does have some nice chome accents.

Knowing when you closed the auction would help, but if it's been fairly recent it does take a while to ship things up to Canada. Even when the seller uses Priority Mail Service....PMS for short. If they used the cheapest method (most likely) it takes forever. I'd give it time. And.... is there a reason your looking for tht particular mud flap. Attached is a pick of a Markland I just put on my '91 and it does have some nice chome accents.

hey , jack. how much longer, am i going to have to wait for delivery?

you know you promised me that '91, the other night, when you were "in your cups"!!!!!

i think we agreed on $500.00! delivered!

lol

just jt

hey , jack. how much longer, am i going to have to wait for delivery?

you know you promised me that '91, the other night, when you were "in your cups"!!!!!

i think we agreed on $500.00! delivered!

lol

just jt

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

:)