Does anyone know a reliable supplier for Butterfly Shaft Seals for Mikuni BDS34 Carbs?

MikesXS.com has the single-lipped version and I guess they might work, motorcyclecarbs.com has both the single and double-lipped at a fairly high price.

The problem is that motorcyclecarbs.com is offline at the moment and, in any event, they do ship very slowly and are not highly recommended.

Surely someone else in this vast country stocks them?

Thanks for your help.

Quick update.

Thanks again Carl ..... Shaft Seals are on their way together with the plastic shims.

When I rebuilt the carbs I replaced those seals with the single-lipped versions available from MikesXS. It seems from a test with carb cleaner that seven of them are working just fine, and the eighth one is leaking. I get a rapid "surge" in revs when that seal is sprayed. The airbox boot above it is tight, so I guess it's the seal.

It is quite possible that I damaged the seal when I assembled it, I'll check when I get them apart. Bad seals happen too.

Oh well .... I am replacing all eight with OEM seals. That wasn't cheap but it should be a complete cure.

Then I can re-sync and re-set the idle mixture ..... and then the motor should drop to idle at traffic lights, sparing the cooling system of the overwork it doesn't much like.

Here's hoping!