IGNORED

Another Prize-Vogel Raffles..............

DragonRider

I have just added another prize to the Vogel Raffles. On the way is a Tom Tom XXL 530 Gps.

[ATTACH]59231[/ATTACH]

Warranty: 1 Year TomTom

Condition: New

Features:

• Extra-wide 5.0” color touchscreen control
  • 2GB flash memory preloaded with maps of the US and Canada
  • 3 million preloaded points of interest – easily find gas stations, restaurants, hotels and more along your route. Customize by adding your own points of interest
  • EasyPort suction-cup windshield mount folds away for convenient storage and transport between vehicles
  • Text-to-speech voice prompts announce actual street names at turns
  • IQ Routes technology, used to plan the best possible route taking into account the real average speeds measured on the roads
  • With MapShare you can correct errors on your map and share those corrections with other people in the TomTom MapShare community as well as receive corrections made by others
  • TomTom HOME desktop software has everything you need to keep your TomTom device up to date - get new software, download new maps, access free content from the TomTom community and subscribe to services
  • “Help Me!” Emergency Menu allows easy access to local emergency providers such as police, fire stations and hospitals
  • Compatible with RDS traffic-info service (additional receiver and subscription required) available in most major urban areas

Looking forward to seeing you and Konnie, Charlene was very excited that she is coming............

Lewis

Dang Lewis,

Now I have to work another weekend to get the $ so I purchase MORE raffle tickets...

Cant wait.. see you at Vogel..

:mo money:

Thanks, I guess I cant ban her from buying any tickets then can I???? :doh::doh: Looking forward to seeing you guys.............Be Safe coming to Vogel.

Hello Lewis , you know I always win, looking forward to to seeing everyone ,Patsy has made a hand made Quilt she would like to donate