IGNORED

Joined the Oops club Sunday!

Ryana7769

Well, found out that I CAN pick my 2nd gen up by myself. In a hurry to a Patriot Guard Ride Sunday and had to run to Walgreens before I went. Went to leave and as I turned out of the parking area to the drive, the bike stalled and down I went. Needless to say I was embarassed. The worst part was I went down on the right side and I was so out of sorts that I didn't think to put the kickstand down before I lifted it up. Lets just say the look on my face of "Now what" once I had it up was almost as funny as watching me try to get my left leg over the bike with the driver backrest fighting me all the way. :rotf:

At least I didn't drop it again! LOL

The worst part was I went down on the right side and I was so out of sorts that I didn't think to put the kickstand down before I lifted it up.

Oh ya, that is sooo much fun to watch at bike game events, used to see somebody do that every year or two.:clap2:

Except they never realized they didn't have the kickstand down, and just picked it up and dropped it on the other side.:rotfl::crackup:

Glad you got out of there OK, Scooter Bob