IGNORED

Free - Buddy Rich Cable

I just pulled the trigger on a new Yamaha Tenere and will trade in the Venture. I had ordered the Buddy Rich cable to hook up my Garmin 665 but will no longer need it for that purpose.

Because of the generosity of so many on this board, sharing ideas and how to's...I am going to send this to the first person that expresses interest, postage paid.

Just send me your address (PM if you like) and post on the board that you took it so I don't get lots of disappointed interest.

You guys have been an awesome resource in the enjoyment of my Venture these past 6 years.

Thanks.

I just pulled the trigger on a new Yamaha Tenere and will trade in the Venture. I had ordered the Buddy Rich cable to hook up my Garmin 665 but will no longer need it for that purpose.

Because of the generosity of so many on this board, sharing ideas and how to's...I am going to send this to the first person that expresses interest, postage paid.

Just send me your address (PM if you like) and post on the board that you took it so I don't get lots of disappointed interest.

You guys have been an awesome resource in the enjoyment of my Venture these past 6 years.

Thanks.

Well since you no longer need the cable, then I will take the Garmin 665 as you will not need that neither. :whistling:

Oh, I do not need the cable, already have a Buddy Rich cable. :)

Guys the first request I got at 10:34 was to donate it to the Cody international Rally Raffle table, say that 3 times fast. I am happy to do so.

Those of you interested in it will have another chance.

Yammer Dan...sorry I do not know the answer to your question.

What does it do? Will it hook a Tom Tom to a 1st Gen? I just got a Tom Tom for the bike this morning. Now got to figgure out mounts and stuff. Do I need the cable?

Dan I recently pmd buddy rich about just such a cable. He does make one for a first gen to connect a gps to the intercom setup. From my understanding it will let your gps connect throught the sound system on your bike. The draw back is the gps itself. You have to have a gps with adio out and a mic in setup as I remember. Not sure if the tom tom does thta. Give Buddy a pm and he can feel you in more in detail than I can. I know my gps want work with iut as it has not got the proper in and out hookups.

Hope this helps.

David