IGNORED

FS..Yamaha/Corbin seat & backrests RSV

bowa1

For anyone interested, I have a Yamaha/Corbin complete set (dual touring seat and both passenger and driver backrests) for the RSV '99-up... listed in the classifieds. Thought I'd list here before putting them on eBay. Thanks, Larry

"I have for sale a complete set of Yamaha/Corbin seat & backrests for '99-up Venture. This includes the dual touring seat and both passenger and driver backrests. They're used but in very nice condition. They'll sit you a little lower and back from the stock seating position. The seat is narrower in the front so it may help guys with shorter legs reach the ground at stops (I'm 6'1" so I can't say for sure how much it would help a shorter rider). I want to offer them here first before I put them on eBay. I'll take $525 + actual shipping costs (cont. USA only). I'll take pay-pal or a money order. Thanks, Larry"

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/docs/docDownload.aspx?guid=627950A4-5007-4254-BE23-A151EA11F99A&webtag=vrider

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/docs/docDownload.aspx?guid=25B69D5E-0B7D-444B-ACD7-14DFF939F97E&webtag=vrider

Good morning Ken, if you'd like the seats I'll ship to HI. I have had issues with shipping to Canada in the past so that was my reason for cont. USA but I don't have a problem shipping to HI or Alaska (guess I should have originally stated USA only). Let me know, Larry

I'm interested but its a bad time of year with the holidays around the corner. Maybe if you still have them around Feb...........

I've been procrastinating putting these up for sale. My wife really loves the extra support of the backrest (it has built in armrests). I thought this may be a bad time to offer them up but thought I'd give it a shot. I'm going to list them on eBay. If they don't sell I'll definitely give ya a shout later this winter to see if you're still interested. Thanks, Larry