IGNORED

Leaving idaho

Santa Hal

We are leaving Idaho tomorrow morning and heading toward the Saw Tooth Mountain. Hope to get back to Houston, Texas in about 4 or 5 days. We are going to take our time. Had a great vacation here enjoying the cooler weather. Was going to leave today but it is our anniversary, so we decided to have a good steak dinner before we left.

Hal n Val :12101::322:

Here are some pictures from our trip. Made it home from Idaho last night at 8:35 PM Central Standard time. Round trip we went 3,971 miles. Had a little bit of a delay in getting home. Had to stop in Killeen, Texas at the Yamaha dealer Texas Motor Sports as we had a bald E3 back tire that badly needed to be replaced. It was bald as a que ball and a little fuzzy on the sides. I guess from the heat and riding two up and towing a trailer. I new when I got home I was going to need to replace it, but it had to been done immediatley as it was unsafe to drive. No E3's at the dealership, so I had to get a stock tire. The price wasn't too bad, but the service was excellent. The total bill was $206, and they had me done in an hour and a half so we could get back on the road again. Anyone needing anything in Killeen, Texas we highly recommend them.

Texas Motor Sports

5011 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd

Killeen, TX 76543

Ph (254) 526-7800

Fax (254) 526-6016

Hope you enjoy seeing some of our pictures.

Hal n Val :cool10::322:

[ATTACH]58743[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]58744[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]58745[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]58746[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]58747[/ATTACH]