IGNORED

RSV Bars

elmicko

I've got Baron's risers on my RSV and I'm not really loving the set-up. Yes, they do put the bars back where they're comfortable for me, but they allow the stock risers to flex too much for my liking. Has anybody got a longer reach aftermarket bar they would want to sell or maybe trade for my risers? I need about another inch or two of pullback.

I agree I have the risers and a little extra play. I have been riding with them for many miles. I also dont like the bars making contact with the plastic ignation cover either. I have been looking at doing a bar swap as well.

I am wondering if any RSTD owners have changed their bars out and still have the stock bars and would like to get rid of them.

I have a feeling I will need to change the cables and hoses but that will come after I find the right bars.

I am thinking RSTD over Flanders for the extra height and the pull back.

Thanks

Robert "TheKid"

'BlkLbl' Venture

I put RSTD bars on mine, love it, but had to re-route the throtle cables, but really need to be longer, Brake line is tight, and clutch needs to be longer, it works as is, but can not get the clutch res. all the way to the grip. But it did give me the releif I was looking for as my shoulders and neck would kill me after a short ride. I`ll change the cables at some point, not so tight as to hurt anything but need to be changed.

K