IGNORED

Int'l rally countdown!!

Lone Eagle

24 DAYS TO GO - CAN WE LEAVE YET?

Exciting times and travel are just a few days away. You won't want to miss this - and for those pre-registered, really look forward to meeting you all in Cody.

If you haven't registered and are considering attending, please contact me ASAP via PM - or better via my e-mail victortibbs@comcast.net . I will be placing the t-shirt order this weekend so they are ready in time for the rally, we will have couple of extra shirts (operative word couple) - at the rally, if we ran out I am sure we could get some more made up. If you still aren't sure you can make it, and find out at the last minute you can, please come - we can accomodate everyone!!!!

Let the good times roll!!!!!!! :dancefool: :dancefool: :thumbsup:

AMEN on the Great Job! One more thing..I hope you do not mind Phoneman 1981 , Mark, I just want to let everyone that doesnt know you what a man of character you are. Ive never met Mark but he private messaged Debby and I and offered us a place to stay in route to Cody. This in my opinion was a "Class Act of Kindness" We decided to go another route but I wanted to Thank Him again for his kindness to a total stranger. Again Thanks Mark! Sorry if I briefly hijacked this thread but as I see it this is just another reason for our International Rally. Getting together enjoying company of our fellow members and putting a face to the Names.

24 DAYS TO GO - CAN WE LEAVE YET?

If you haven't registered and are considering attending, please contact me ASAP via PM - or better via my e-mail victortibbs@comcast.net .

I will be placing the t-shirt order this weekend so they are ready in time for the rally, we will have couple of extra shirts (operative word couple) - at the rally, if we ran out I am sure we could get some more made up. If you still aren't sure you can make it, and find out at the last minute you can, please come - we can accomodate everyone!!!!

Let the good times roll!!!!!!! :dancefool: :dancefool: :thumbsup:

Well, worrying about T' shirts is all well and good. But, lets think about the important stuff.

CHILI.....

I need to know how many folks are going to be attending so I make sure that I have enough "CHAMPIONSHIP CHILI (oops, was that a blatant plug) to feed everyone.

:15_8_211[1]:

Well, worrying about T' shirts is all well and good. But, lets think about the important stuff.

CHILI.....

I need to know how many folks are going to be attending so I make sure that I have enough "CHAMPIONSHIP CHILI (oops, was that a blatant plug) to feed everyone.

:15_8_211[1]:

Add me and Debby

AMEN on the Great Job! One more thing..I hope you do not mind Phoneman 1981 , Mark, I just want to let everyone that doesnt know you what a man of character you are. Ive never met Mark but he private messaged Debby and I and offered us a place to stay in route to Cody. This in my opinion was a "Class Act of Kindness" We decided to go another route but I wanted to Thank Him again for his kindness to a total stranger. Again Thanks Mark! Sorry if I briefly hijacked this thread but as I see it this is just another reason for our International Rally. Getting together enjoying company of our fellow members and putting a face to the Names.

Hello Tom: Thanks for the compliment, just doing what most other members would do. Nice way to meet others.

With all this Chili BS being tossed around it seems we've all but forgotten about the Free Buffalo Burger BBQ on Wednesday around noon at Mountain Valley Motorsports. Think about it. Attend the Rally and pig out for next to nothing. Free chips, dips, and Sody Pop on Sunday evening at the Skyline. Free continental breakfasts for those at the Skyline every AM. Free Chili Cook-off at the Ponderosa Monday Evening. Tuesday everybodies on their own.... Awww!! Wednesday the Free BBQ, and Wednesday evening the Group dinner and raffle. Somebodies gonna win a trailer.... :sign woo hoo: I'm gonna have to go on a diet...again... www.ventureriders.org "An eating club with a riding disorder....." :whistling: