IGNORED

The Iron Chef of Northern Ontario

1 Canuck

Ya that's right...I met up with Charlie and Evan at Evans cottage the other day for a fish fry. I was amazed at Charlie's cooking as it was the best fish I have ever eaten. He has my vote as Ontario's Northern Iron Chef. These are 2 great guy's and the weather for eating dinner outside at the lake was perfect; but Charlie's fish stories...now that's something else. :rotf: :whistling:

And for supper we had Fillet Walleye soaked in with Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor battered with Darryl Cronzy's Fish Battered

Onions were Carmelized with Roasted Garlic and Red Pepper with a side order of Lemon dill Cream

Evan supplied a fine bottle of white wine

For Dessert I gave each a CoHana Cuban Cigar

HOW SWEET IT IS TO BE A NORTHERNER

Ya that's right...I met up with Charlie and Evan at Evans cottage the other day for a fish fry. I was amazed at Charlie's cooking as it was the best fish I have ever eaten. He has my vote as Ontario's Northern Iron Chef. These are 2 great guy's and the weather for eating dinner outside at the lake was perfect; but Charlie's fish stories...now that's something else. QUOTE]

It was a real pleasure to get to know 1Canuck (Brian) and I can second his vote for Charlie as Ontario's Northern Iron Chef. Charlie showed up on his FJR with all the ingredients for a fabulous fish fry in his saddlebags. One small problem, he packed the fish in ice which melted on his way to my place and his camera was still waterlogged the next day.