IGNORED

RSV trunk fittings

Guest setanta

Guest setanta

Hi

I recently bought a new trunk and it came without lock or fittings. I was checking Pinwall on Ebay but cannot figure out what pieces i need to buy in order to finish my trunk. I was wondering if anyone had some pic's of the inside of their trunk that they could share? It would help me visualise what I need to buy. The previous owner had a complete set of Givi luggage installed and I would like to replace those. I hope someone can help me

regards

Eddie in sunnybutbroke Ireland

Hi

I recently bought a new trunk and it came without lock or fittings. I was checking Pinwall on Ebay but cannot figure out what pieces i need to buy in order to finish my trunk. I was wondering if anyone had some pic's of the inside of their trunk that they could share? It would help me visualise what I need to buy. The previous owner had a complete set of Givi luggage installed and I would like to replace those. I hope someone can help me

regards

Eddie in sunnybutbroke Ireland

I'll try to take a few pics later today, but maybe somebody will beat me to it??

Guest setanta

Thanks folks. The schematics are definetely helpful and from your pics condor I see that i need that complete block assembly that the lid 'locks' into....I don't think i've ever seen that piece on ebay. I guess I'll go ahead and buy the lock set thats on ebay on the moment and keep an eye out for that block assembly. Its turning out to be a bigger job then i thought :-( Oh well it keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. Thanks again for your help folks.