IGNORED

J&M Bluetooth Audio/Comm Systems

Good Day

As many of you know, from my previous posts and question, I am continually looking to go "WIRELESS" on the bike for communications, audio and CB. Seeing information out, the J&M has included Yamaha wiring harness and "stuff" to make their bluetooth helmet systems work with our bike systems (not everything is Harley or Honda Wings) , has there been any comments, experience or feedback (no jokes here) on their Bluetooth wireless comm system.

It is a pricey program, but I am very interested in hearing any comments or experience. I really feel going wireless is the way to go, seeing as technology is moving forward.

Many thanks for any comments.:fingers-crossed-emo

Thanks

Steve

Bluetooth adaptors can be had for a modest cost.

Has anyone wired one into the speaker output and mic input of the VR system and, if so, can we learn how ya did it?

Also, does anyone know how to integrate GPS so that we can hear the voice directions through the headset?

The GPS bit isn't strictly necessary, as that will pair with a bluetooth headset on it's own .... as will the phone.

What would be really interesting is how to make the radio and CB units work with bluetooth.